Feeder is a full-featured application for creating, editing, and publishing RSS and iTunes podcast feeds. Features include quick and easy feed editing with auto-complete, templates, HTML tags, Markdown, an HTML preview and more. For podcasters there is drag-and-drop episode creation, automatic tagging of audio and video files with artwork, and an iTunes Store preview. Feeder can publish feed, images, and media files with FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, or Amazon S3, post to a blog when publishing, and announce new content on Twitter and Facebook once everything is online.
New in Feeder 3
- Refreshed Design with new more...
- Editing windows can now be made full screen and used in split screen on OS X 10.11 El Capitan.
- A problem where changes to a duplicated feed could not be saved.
- A problem where newlines weren't stripped from generated filenames.
- A problem renaming items in the sidebar.
- A problem where Sparkle settings may not be saved before the app quits.
- OS X 10.10 or later