Feeder is a full-featured application for creating, editing, and publishing RSS and iTunes podcast feeds. Features include quick and easy feed editing with auto-complete, templates, HTML tags, Markdown, an HTML preview and more. For podcasters there is drag-and-drop episode creation, automatic tagging of audio and video files with artwork, and an iTunes Store preview. Feeder can publish feed, images, and media files with FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, or Amazon S3, post to a blog when publishing, and announce new content on Twitter and Facebook once everything is online.
New in Feeder 3
- Refreshed Design with new
- Ensure certain podcast media files (M4As, MP4s and QuickTime Movies) whose metadata Feeder changes are exported for streaming.
- Fixed an issue saving a custom template in the item editor.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when publishing with Amazon S3.
- Ensure the selected Amazon S3 bucket is saved when the app quits.
- Fixed a problem where the publish
- OS X 10.10 or later