Feeder is a full-featured application for creating, editing, and publishing RSS and iTunes podcast feeds. Features include quick and easy feed editing with auto-complete, templates, HTML tags, Markdown, an HTML preview and more. For podcasters there is drag-and-drop episode creation, automatic tagging of audio and video files with artwork, and an iTunes Store preview. Feeder can publish feed, images, and media files with FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, or Amazon S3, post to a blog when publishing, and announce new content on Twitter and Facebook once everything is online.
New in Feeder 3
- Refreshed Design with new more...
- Fixed a hang that could occur when saving some items.
- Fixed tabbing between the sidebar and item list.
- Fixed an issue where draft editing windows may not be restored on reopening the app.
- Fixed saving some Sparkle details in a draft.
- Fixed an issue where a password may be shown fetching enclosure attributes from the web on OS X 10.11.5.
- OS X 10.10 or later