... In the vein of games like Dark Castle and Montezuma's Revenge, Midnight Mansion provides classic action gaming with vivid 32-bit graphics, spine-tingling sound effects, and professional quality music.
As Jack Malone, you will explore eight huge mansions, each filled with traps, puzzles, and secrets, as you search for legendary treasure. Ride on conveyor belts, avoid zapper beams, and dodge monsters as you collect keys that give you access to new areas of each mansion. Three difficulty settings allow players of any skill level to enjoy the game.
- A fun tutorial mansion to get you right into the game
- Over 750 rooms to explore in eight giant mansions
- A wide variety of unique and challenging monsters
- Non-violent gameplay so the whole family can enjoy the game
- Spine-tingling original sound effects and pro-quality music
- A suspend game feature that allows you to step away from the game at any time and come back to it exactly where you left off
- Fluid 60fps animation to keep the action intense
- Multiple user accounts so that everyone in the family can easily keep track of his own progress
- Online high scores allow you to compete with other players
- Movie recording feature that creates movies of each game that are so tiny, you can easily email them to friends
- A fully featured mansion builder so that you can create your own levels