Developer website: Nicolas Berloquin
Please visit the Forums for all your technical questions, suggestions, bug reports. Don't forget to check out the often-updated 'News' page too !
- You can now click and rotate/move/zoom the 3D Swarm view ! Use the command/option/control keys while dragging to move/zoom/rotate the view.
- new 3D Swarm representation : Vertical Race ! Peers start at the bottom and raise up as they complete a torrent.
- new 3D tools palette lets you rotate and zoom the 3D view. 3D Options have been moved there.
- IP addresses can now be selected and copied to the clipboard, inside the Peers view.
- endgame was so-so in 105 and seems to be real nice now.
- when rechecking hash, the available pieces weren't re-sorted resulting in 0 piece being downloaded.
- crash when updating the validated graph.
- removed a couple deadlocks.
- crash in race condition.
- visual artefacts while checking hash in 3D swarm view.
- tidying up multi-threading.
- Memory leak when stopping torrents. Another leak with outgoing connexions.
- Better Peer handshaking when peer has 0 piece available.
- Most Panther crashes.
- Many fixes here and there.
- modified the pieces ring in the 3d view to be more accurate.
- changed the amount of requested pieces to avoid stalling.
- Panther only : BoW seems to be incompatible with some APE modules.