Developer website: Mosquito SW
GuancheMOS allows REALbasic Mac developers to include in the applications the ability to generate and check unique serial numbers or license keys with a minimum effort and a minimum footprint in their executables.
By using this plug-in, REALbasic developers will be able to build a program automated assignment and control of serial numbers in a per-application basis, and integrate the serial validation process in their own projects and final products with the simple call to a function.
- Fixed a Windows compilation problem from REALbasic 2008 and later.
- Added compatibility for Linux deployed applications, and REALbasic Linux IDE. Version 1.5.8
- Minor verification fixes with mode 3
- Better backward compatibility with serial numbers generated from pre 1.5.x versions of GuancheMOS
- Added the ability to check and verify the serial numbers generated with previous versions of GuancheMOS (from 1.5.x)