Tunnelblick is a free, open source graphic user interface for OpenVPN on OS X. It provides easy control of OpenVPN client and/or server connections. It comes as a ready-to-use application with all necessary binaries and drivers (including OpenVPN, easy-rsa, and tun/tap drivers). No additional installation is necessary -- just add your configuration and encryption information.
To use Tunnelblick you need access to a VPN server -- your computer is one end of the tunnel and the VPN server is the other end. For more information, see More...
- Includes OpenVPN 2.4.0 (and OpenVPN 2.3.14)
- Includes scripts for signing appcasts and updates (for the Tunnelblick application itself and for configurations).
- Displays stdout and stderr output from scripts in the Tunnelblick log.
- No longer creates ~/Library/openvpn.
- Logs more information when tunnelblickd needs to be
- OS X 10.7.5 or later