Tunnelblick is a free, open source graphic user interface for OpenVPN on OS X. It provides easy control of OpenVPN client and/or server connections. It comes as a ready-to-use application with all necessary binaries and drivers (including OpenVPN, easy-rsa, and tun/tap drivers). No additional installation is necessary -- just add your configuration and encryption information.
To use Tunnelblick you need access to a VPN server -- your computer is one end of the tunnel and the VPN server is the other end. For more information, see more...
- Updates localization and credits.
- Adds output from the 'ipconfig' command to the diagnostic info.
- Fixes a problem that caused Tunnelblick to incorrectly report that there are no DNS settings.
- Fixes a problem that caused Tunnelblick to be unable to perform privileged activity.
- Fixes several problems when running on OS X 10.4 and 10.5 ("Tiger" and "Leopard").
- OS X 10.4 or later