Tunnelblick is a free, open source graphic user interface for OpenVPN on OS X. It provides easy control of OpenVPN client and/or server connections. It comes as a ready-to-use application with all necessary binaries and drivers (including OpenVPN, easy-rsa, and tun/tap drivers). No additional installation is necessary -- just add your configuration and encryption information.
To use Tunnelblick you need access to a VPN server -- your computer is one end of the tunnel and the VPN server is the other end. For more information, see more...
- Includes updated localization
- Includes OpenVPN 2.3.11 and OpenVPN 2.3 git-master ec0c1dc dated 2016-06-20.
- Includes "admin mode", which temporarily (for five minutes) authorizes changes that require a computer administrator password.
- Includes updated localization.
- Fixes spurious warnings logged by atsystemstart.
- Fixes a more...
- OS X 10.6.8 or later