You have the picture of a graph but not the corresponding data? GraphClick is then simply the best way to solve the problem! You just have to click on the graph, and the obtained coordinates of the points can be directly exported into any other application. The idea is very simple, but its usefulness is likely to become essential.
- Automatic dectection of curves (solid, dotted or dashed), symbols, bar charts or perimeters of areas
- Linear, logarithmic or inverse scales
- Error more...
- Map projections (Mercator, oblique Mercator, transverse Mercator, gnomonic)
- Data sets can now be copied as columns (i.e. side by side)
- Keep coordinates or positions of data points during copy/paste
- Various minor bugs fixed