is a graph digitizer software which allows to automatically retrieve the original (x,y)-data from a scanned graph, a chart or a movie.
You have the picture of a graph but not the corresponding data? GraphClick is then simply the best way to solve the problem! You just have to click on the graph, and the obtained coordinates of the points can be directly exported into any other application. The idea is very simple, but its usefulness is likely to become essential.
- Automatic dectection of curves (solid, dotted or dashed), symbols, bar charts or perimeters of areas
- Linear, logarithmic or inverse scales
- Error bars
- Most image formats recognized (GIF, TIFF, Photoshop, PDF, etc.)
- Frame-by-frame digitization of QuickTime movies
- Image modification for adjustment (edge detection, blur, sharpen, etc.)
- Can handle arbitrarily deformed images, and two ordinate axes
- Several data set in the same document
- Unlimited undo
- And much more