Hardware Monitor is an application to read out all available hardware sensors in Mac computers. The program can display and visualize measured values in a large variety of fashions. It can also store and export readings. The application Temperature Monitor is available for free, but is limited to accessing temperature sensors only. The application Hardware Monitor is commercial shareware, but can access additional sensors if your computer is equipped with them. This includes the following sensor types:
- Battery sensors on portable more...
- Added new registration features for licensing with immediate gratification and volume licensing.
- Added support for the MacBook (Early 2016).
- Added support for battery modules not fully compliant with the Smart Battery Data Specification.
- Added support for new features of the Apple System Management Controller.
- Web communication during software more...
- OS X 10.10 or later