Membrane Button Cocoa is a fully editable membrane-style button control for Cocoa apps on Mac OS X 10.2 or newer.
- Fixed: Hidden and Continuous modes can now be set and retained on Membrane buttons in IB or via code
- Fixed: Memory leaks relating to control text labels
- Changed: IB palette inspector layout now matches inspector layout of Flat Button (easier to use)
- Added: Controls dynamically added to windows support as with Flat Button
- Mac OS X 10.2 or newer - Compatible with Mac OS X 10.3 "Panther"
- Mach-O native executable (no PEF support)
- Metal-style windows or any window with the compositing flag set (Carbon)
- Universal binary support requires Mac OS X 10.3.9 for PowerPC or newer
- User Interface scripting support requires Mac OS X 10.3 or newer