PodLock allows users to hide important files by
creating an "invisible" partition on their iPod. It's like having a secret drive for
your data files that only you can see by entering your personal password. Features include:
- Create a hidden partition, or area, on the iPod allowing the user to hide
important files from prying eyes.
- Defragment file data on the iPod, improving file retrieval and music
- Backup and restore data on the primary iPod volume.
- Manage pictures and voice recordings, providing an easy and convenient way
to access data.
- Display important and interesting technical information about the iPod,
such as where a specific iPod was manufactured.