CP290 Director X supports the standard CP290 features including:
- Turning on and off modules immediately, including turning them on dimmed;
- Defining "turn on" and "turn off" events to be stored in the CP290 and executed by the CP290 even if the Mac is shut down. Such events include:
- Turning a module on or off once at the more...
- Improved Help.
- Added email the author function.
- Fixed bug with opening of event drawer.
- Fixed bug with reset event button.
- OS X 10.2.8 or later
- X10 CP290 Home automation controller
- USB serial adaptor to connect the controller