Videocue is the best way to create, record, and publish videos of you speaking directly to a camera.
Videocue marries a teleprompter (what a TV anchor uses to read the news), and your camera (iSight, DV camera, etc).
The result is professional movies or audio files you can use to podcast, videoblog, email, burn to CD, or put on your website.
Using Videocue means you never forget the words you want to use. When you make a mistake, you just stop, and re-record.
You can even include other movies or images as
- Branding for Telestream, including new documentation images
- eSellerate in-app purchase and eSellerate serial numbers. (NOTE: old serial numbers are still accepted)
- "Videocue Pro" is now "Videocue" (there is no longer a lower end product). All Videocue owners now have the features that were in "Videocue Pro"
- Mac OS X 10.3.9 or later
- Quartz Extreme capable graphics hardware required
- Some features (Core Image, etc) require Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger and a Core Image ready graphics card
*Previously available here