Developer website: Formatio Reticularis
SPINA Thyr determines the constant structure-parameters of endocrine feedback control systems from hormone levels obtained in vivo. This cybernetic approach allows for evaluating the functional status of the thyroid gland.
- Now able to calculate z-transformed standardized variants of SPINA-GD and Jostel's TSH index, two Gaussian distributed structure parameters for peripheral deiodination and pituitary function.
- The export of findings as HL7 messages, which is now the standard export format, has been improved.
- Now able to read findings in HL7's ORU^R01 format.
- Together with the new import and export functions, an editor for basic patient data has been introduced.
- Improved printing support
- Bug fixes
- A partial rewrite of the code to support NASA's 10 rules for developing safety-critical code. This feature is expected to improve reliability and dependability of SPINA.
- OS X 10.4 or later