A chemistry question and answer environment for students. ChemCalcs provides an intuitive system for mastering fundamental skills and processes essential to the understanding of chemistry calculations and concepts. The unique standardised interface system allows students to problem-solve questions in a logical and consistent manner similar to techniques taught by chemistry educators. ChemCalcs can be integrated with many chemistry topics and courses.
- Naming elements and writing element symbols.
- Constructing atoms with protons, neutrons and electrons in electron clouds, shells or orbitals.
- Constructing isotope notation (mass number and atomic number with symbol).
- Construct Electronic Configurations for shells and orbitals.
- Construct formulas for molecules, ions and ionic compounds.
- Construct and balance equations.
- Construct and complete â€˜Type reactionsâ€™.
- Solve calculations involving molar mass, moles, volume, mass, Avogadroâ€™s number and number of particles.
- Solve stoichiometric calculations involving molar mass, moles, volume, mass, Avogadroâ€™s number and number of particles.
What's new in ChemCalcs
'Elements' question set: question 8e: correct element 'astatine'- inserted
'Precipitation' question set: question 1 and 2: 'answers' display- fixed
Other minor fixes
'Help Menu': Glossary of Terms- added
'Oxidation number' question set- added
Join over 500,000 subscribers.
Subscribe for our newsletter with best Mac offers from MacUpdate.