is your guide as you navigate the collection of fonts on your system. It allows you to view all of the characters in the font, and also allows you to simulate the font in alternative encodings such as Mac Roman, Windows ANSI and Unicode. Font Safari displays valuable information about each selected character such as the US Keyboard shortcuts, UTF8 and UTF16 codes, and the Unicode name of each character.
- View all of the characters in the selected font in a compact table.
- Live resizing so you choose the size of the characters.
- Display the Mac US Keyboard shortcut (MacRoman encoding)
- Display the UTF8 and UFT16 codes.
- Display the Unicode name for each character