Java/swing framework for managing windows/components.
A pure java/swing framework for managing/moving/resizing inner windows or components using a layout manager like a BorderLayout or a GridBagLayout.
Here a list of features :
- Compatible with standard java layouts (BorderLayout, GridBagLayout...)
- Resize, move inner windows or components
- Maximize any inner windows
- Use actions toolbar by inner window
- Default actions for maximizing or extracting an inner window
- Dynamic add/remove of actions
- Shadow when moving / resizing an inner window
- Save and restore the state of your environnement
- Several samples for GridBagLayout and BorderLayout
- UIManager for customizing the default colors
- Hide / show any inner windows (depending on your layout for the result)
- UI delegate for customizing inner components
- Avoid the usage of splitpanes
What's new in JDock
Method for dynamically resizing a window
A pop-up menu on the window icon is available with toolbar actions content
A JDockException is thown when using several times the same constraint
AutoScroll mode available by inner window
InnerWindowProperties for the Inner Window parameters, used for a single AddInnerWindow method
Each addInnerWindow method has a last parameter for the autoscroll mode
The default view of JDock implements the JDockSource interface
Bugs fixed :
Some initial wrong size
Title bar size
InnerWindowPropertiers (title, icon, action model) wasnÕt taken into account
Maximize function (couldnÕt operate on some layouts)
Hidding a window at starting wasnÕt taken into account by the status bar/menu
When enabling the statusbar the size couldnÕt be changed
Join over 500,000 subscribers.
Subscribe for our newsletter with best Mac offers from MacUpdate.