Developer website: JAPISoft
JFormula is a Java library for evaluating mathematical expressions.
- Decimal, string, boolean operators (or, and, not, xor...)
- Boolean expression support : (A<B)&&(B>C), (A or B) and not ( C equals D )
- String expression support : "abc" != "cba"
- IF THEN ELSE expression
- Short expression format : 2x+3y
- Variable : A=(cos(PI + x )*2) + [y-x]^2
- Multiple lines expression : A = 1 B = A + 1 ...
- Functions with decimal, boolean or string arguments
- Evaluation tree produced by a pluggable parsing system
- Evaluation optimization for symbol value changes
- Standard library with 24 mathematical functions
- Delegate for resolving unknown functions or symbols
- Extend or add a new library dynamically
- Share multiple formula context
- Override any functions from the current library by your one
- Support for multithreaded computing
- Many samples (library extension, graphes) for API interesting parts
- JDK 1.1 compliant (tested on JDK1.1.8 and JDK1.4.2)
- Add round, ceil and floor functions
- Operator factory couldn't be taken into account using the Shared Context
- Mac OS X 10.4 or later
- Java 1.4 or later