Osmose is based on a research work that proposes a new way to create digital documents. We invite everyone to leave the WYSIWYG mode to a more complete way of working, that articulates: working on the content, adding multimedia files, and working on the more...
- Eraser size (1 to 32) can be set in the drawing editor.
- Added support for Ogg Vorbis playing.
- Shift + mouse clic unselects the element in the tree editor.
- Added some examples : presentations and themes.
- Files from Osmose 0.1 can be read by Osmose 0.2.
- Updated ui.jar with version 1.4.2_09.
- Updated libs MP3 SPI more...