Developer website: Productive Computing, Inc.
The â€œCoreâ€ Contact Management system covers all the basic needs of contact management and can be used as a foundation for any FileMaker 7.0 based system. Features include:
- Manage organization or company contacts along with an unlimited number of related individuals.
- Manage an unlimited number of phone, fax and mobile numbers per individual.
- Assign tasks to employees, color coded by priority and attach that task to a contact record.
- Create and link letters, faxes and email correspondence to contact records.
- Generate "mass" marketing via letters, faxes or email.
- Create multiple note entries per contact with auto date and time stamp.
- Auto create "Yahoo" driving directions from one contact to another.
- Manage individual employee or team calendars and view by month, week or day.
- Create individual or repeated events and link to contact records.
- Assign each event a custom category with its own unique color and text style.
- Complete document management: Attach Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF, movie files, picture files or any document and store them directly in the database. There is virtually no limit to the number of documents you can add to the system and the documents are stored in their original format related to a particular organization or individual.
Mac OS X 10.1 or later, FileMaker Pro 7.0v2 or later