ChemLab originated from academic work in computer simulation and software design at McMaster University. It has continued to be developed with extensive input from educators interested in the possible application of computer simulations for classroom and distance learning.
Model ChemLab is a unique product incorporating both an interactive simulation and a lab notebook workspace with separate areas for theory, procedures and student observations. Commonly used lab equipment and procedures are used to simulate the steps involved in performing an experiment. Users step-through the actual lab procedure while
- Signed application and package installer.
- Changed to copy command from the graph window to paste PDF to clipboard.
- Added Paper Chromatography set-up.
- Added Paper Chromatography Lab experiment.
- Opening ChemLab ".lab" files for Windows is now supported.
- 3rd party UDL files can now be read from the /Library/Application Support/ChemLab/
- OS X 10.5 or later