- VisDoc integrates a smart processor to parse class files - you don't need to prepare or rewrite your classes. Even if you don't use doc comments, you can generate handy class documentation with a Table of Contents.
- Class relations mean everything. VisDoc links interfaces, superclasses and their methods and properties to give a quick overview how classes are connected.
- Flexibility is built in: documentation pages are formatted with editable templates (XSL and CSS). Just customize to have your own layout and style.
Two bug fixes:
- interface methods are now always public
- a parameter lists with a comma inside a quoted value is now properly written out