Developer website: Zizasoft, LLC
zsDuplicateHunter standard edition allows you to safely and easily find and remove duplicate files. Step by step instructions help you to eliminate the duplicate files that clutter your hard dirve and slow your computer down. Duplicates can be in a single folder, in multiple folders on one computer, on an entire computer, or on networked computers. You can search for duplicates only by name, or find exact duplicates using checksums or digests.
The Standard edition contains the basic functionality required to remove duplicate files from your computer. It is intended for users that value safety over power.
When you eliminate duplicates from your computer, you will:
- Save space on your hard drive
- Make your computer run faster
- Speed up your backups/li>
- Make searching for files faster.
zsDuplicateHunter Standard provides four different methods of deleting duplicate files to ensure that there is always an easy method of deleting the duplicate files you want removed. And, deleting duplicate files is as safe as possible because zsDuplicateHunter allows you to delete files to a temporary directory and by shows you warning messages before files are permanently deleted.
Key Features of zsDuplicateHunter include:
- Easy to use interface walks you through finding and deleting duplicate files
- View duplicates by path or by group
- Four different methods of deleting duplicates makes deleting files easy and safe
- Delete files permanently or move them to another folder to delete later
- Filter files and folders by name to speed up the hunt and ignore unimportant files
- Include or Exclude sub folders from your search for complete control of what is searched
- Choose to include or exclude hidden and/or system files
- Control how files are grouped as duplicates. You can group by any combination of name, size, checksum, and digest
- Sort Groups by number of duplicates or by duplicate information (size, name, checksum, digest)
- Search within the results to find specific files
- Save and print reports of duplicate hunt results
*Previously available here