X-Lite for Mac softphone has all standard telephone features, including:
- Call display and Message Waiting Indicator (MWI).
- Speakerphone and Mute.
- Redial, Hold, Do Not Disturb.
- Call history -- list of received, missed, and dialed calls.
- Three-party conferencing.
- Enhanced Features and Functions
- X-Lite for Mac also supports the following features and functions:
- Managed contact list.
- Automatic detection and configuration of audio and video devices.
- Acoustic echo cancellation, automatic gain control, voice activity
Note: Now requires OS X 10.9 or later
- Offers an option to use the user's system default device/default communication device
- Captures the current bitrate for an active video call based on the feedback from the remote party
- In case of crash, X-Lite assigns a unique ID to the generated crash dump and presents the ID to the
- OS X 10.9 or later