Developer website: Dreystone Software
Net Stakeout is an Internet Utility which notifies you when there are changes to watched Web links. Designed for avid news/blog readers who want to be notified soon after there is new content available. Net Stakeout is also a valuable tool to assist web-masters for any changes to the content or status of their sites.
Net Stakeout uses a simple interface window to display the status of each Web link, and provides a variety of notification options to keep you informed.
Net Stakeout displays the items, or "suspects" as we like to call them, you have selected in the Caseload view. This view provides up-to-date information (if available) about the item including percentage changed, the date and time of the last check, the Favicon for the website and also server and HTTP status information.
You set the frequency and the change percentage values for a Red Alert and Yellow Alert notification, and Net Stakeout compares the current content from the last time you viewed the website. Since Net Stakeout uses advanced algorithms on the content, any publicly accessible Web link such as RSS feeds, images or software, can be evaluated with Net Stakeout.
- Compact User Interface design
- Content evaluation of any public-accessible Web link ("http" or "feed" protocols)
- Display of website Favicon for quick identification
- User defined frequency from every minute to every 24 hours
- Text Content, Binary and Header evaluation modes
- User defined alert settings, anywhere from a minor change to only major changes in the content.
- User defined alert options including:
- Standard alert dialog
- Launching an item
- Email notification alerts to a specific email address.
Pricing & Availability:
Net Stakeout 1.0 is available for Mac OS X 10.2 and higher and for Microsoft Windows operating systems. A single user license is $15.00 available to purchase through the dreystone.com website, and includes all upgrades for 18 months after the date of purchase.