GPSBabel converts waypoints, tracks, and routes from one format to another, whether that format is a common mapping format like Delorme, Streets and Trips, or even a serial upload or download to a GPS unit such as those from Garmin and Magellan.
By flattening the Tower of Babel that the authors of various programs for manipulating GPS data have imposed upon us, GPSBabel returns to us the ability to freely move our own waypoint data between the programs and hardware we choose to use.
Note: MacUpdate Desktop and Finder do not report a version number; the dev states it is 1.5.2.
- Add read support for Google's "gx:track" extension to KML.
- Ralf Horstmann adds Mynav Map Manager and VDO GP7.
- White B. Coot adds F90G support.
- Zingo Andersonadds Energympro sport watches.
- Support altitude in more...
- OS X 10.6 or later