Email me when discounted:
Developer website: James L. McMahan Jr.
iJames Away Message gives you the ability to provide a specific automated response based on who sends you an instant message. For example, I can set an away message for my girlfriend that says, "I love you" and a different one for my best friend that says, "yo dude! game today!"
It is still a beta product but pretty simple to operate. I welcome all comments and questions.
- Buddy List window no longer disappears
- Address Book no longer disappears
- having File Vault enabled no longer breaks application
- you can be "selectively away"; manually IMing some while iJames handles the rest.
- existing chat windows are not closed unless you request.
- missed messages can now be stored or viewed several different ways
RequirementsMac OS X 10.2 or later, iChat 2.0.
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software