IFSLab is an extremely easy way of creating beautiful and sophisticated IFS fractals.
Rather than having to deal with complicated math, you just define a simple master shape, clone it a few times, resize/remove/reposition the clones and watch in realtime how your IFS fractal develops.
- Assistent for getting started quickly
- High quality realtime preview
- Extremely fast rendering
- Easy-to-use graphical interface
- Export to JPG, TIFF and QuickTime movie
- Random fractal generation
- Extensive documentation included
- Makes full use of multiprocessor / multi-core systems
- fixed an issue where network rendering in mixed networks (with PPC *and* Intel Core Macs) would fail
- enabled the scroll wheel for rotating shapes