Second Life is a 3D virtual world entirely built and owned by its residents. Since opening to the public in 2003, it has grown explosively, and today is inhabited by a total of 5,145,919 people from around the globe.
From the moment you enter the World you'll discover a vast digital continent, teeming with people, entertainment, experiences, and opportunity. Once you've explored a bit, perhaps you'll find a perfect parcel of land to build your house or business.
You'll also be surrounded by the creations of your fellow residents. Because residents retain the rights to their digital creations, they can buy, more...
- User is not able to changed status of 'For sale' checkbox for attached prim
- object context menu redraws and repositions some time after being opened.
- 'Take' menu item is active but not functional in main menu for attached objects
- Texture floater opens after canceling of saving it to disk
- Object inspector doesn't show any more...
- OS X 10.6 or later
- Minimum graphics:
- ATI Radeon 9200 and above
- NVIDIA GeForce 2, GeForce 4
- Cable or DSL connection