Second Life is a 3D virtual world entirely built and owned by its residents. Since opening to the public in 2003, it has grown explosively, and today is inhabited by a total of 5,145,919 people from around the globe.
From the moment you enter the World you'll discover a vast digital continent, teeming with people, entertainment, experiences, and opportunity. Once you've explored a bit, perhaps you'll find a perfect parcel of land to build your house or business. You'll also be surrounded by the creations of your fellow residents. Because residents retain the rights to their digital creations, they can buy, sell, more...
- Top colliders floater reopens itself if it was closed at once after opening
- For Sale accordion overlaps Estate accordion in Place Profile panel
- All textboxes, checkboxes are enabled in Build tools after opening without selected object
- Advanced permissions and 'Open','Pay', 'Buy' and 'Details' buttons overlapped each other in more...
- OS X 10.6 or later
- Minimum graphics:
- ATI Radeon 9200 and above
- NVIDIA GeForce 2, GeForce 4
- Cable or DSL connection