Developer website: Robert Kooima
Also included is Neverputt, a hot-seat multiplayer miniature golf game using the physics and graphics of Neverball.
The current version includes 141 Neverball levels and 134 Neverputt holes.
- Init default most coins times with the level's time
- When scanning for set files, ignore files not ending with ".txt"
- Fix attempt to use "joystick" option before config system is set up
- Add licence info for share/fs_jpg.c, which is based on jdatasrc.c from libjpeg
- Do not flip left/right when using joystick third-axis rotation
- Disallow path separators when entering replay name
- Fix LOCALEDIR ambiguity in Makefile
- Putt: Move shot/desc from courses.txt to the individual course files, a la sets.txt
- Putt: Scan for and add courses not listed in courses.txt after those listed
- Don't clip shadow geometry above ball if "shadow" is set to 3
- Print last error when VFS init fails
- Fix user scores not being read if file has CRLF newlines
- Fix some "glass" materials scheduled as opaque
- Show inapplicable score (e.g. not enough coins for a Fast Unlock) as unqualified rather than leave an empty row
- ufo.map: Replaced uses of red-glass and green-glass
- Removed the now unused green-glass texture
- Fix filler space allocation in GUI
- Correctly apply teleport translation to view position
- maze2.map, runstop.map: replaced pane of glass with a grill (invalidates replays)
- Update "stereo" option description