Blue Crab is a versatile and thorough program that you use to copy the contents of a Web site to your computer, in whole or in part, and then search or browse it offline.
- Conduct fast offline browsing and searching without an Internet connection.
- Perform batch downloads of URL's
- Create a snapshot of a website for historical archiving.
- Batch download Web archives.
- Collect specific types of resources such as images or email addresses.
- Search current content more thoroughly than a search engine right on your own computer.
- Check a site for
- Update for Mac OS 10.11
- Fixed a bug opening the download directory from the grabber window (the 'Reveal' button), and similar problems with other convenience functions that open folders or files.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the opening of the log file from the File menu, and similar problems with other instances for opening certain files.
- OS X 10.5.8 or later