SvnX is a free, GUI Subversion client for macOS. It helps you browse and manage your working copies, spot changes, and operate on them. It also lets you browse logs and revisions of your repositories. Successor of deprecated svnX 1.3. This is the last version to support OS X 10.5 and old-school PowerPC processors.
- Default all commit message fields to use current System font rather than Lucida Grande.
- Minor adjustments to a few views to accommodate System font changes.
- Fixed Working-Copy ▷ Diff With BASE of a changed path in the Diff/Log sheet.
- Fixed crash if purging repository cache of open/active cache.
- Disable (non-functional) ‘automatic window tabbing’ on macOS 10.12
- OS X 10.5.8 or later
- Subversion 1.6 through 1.9 or later