- Play midi files. Can use Java Sound, QuickTime instruments or Sound Fonts or play on an external device. The notes being played are indicated on a keyboard.
- Edit midi files. The content of the midi files is displayed on a piano roll. You can change the notes and the major controls (tempo, instruments, volume, velocity, reverb, etc).
- Create your own music. You can create your music from the piano roll or record from an external keyboard.
- Monitor the midi events contained in the midi file
- Bug fix: no more short notes when reading re-opening midi files.
- Bug fix: now quantises notes consistently with the displayed grid.
- Bug fix: no more unwanted automatic scrolling (hopefully).
- Bug fix: lyrics with Japanese characters are now visible
- Bug fix: the time signature is now properly displayed when it is changed.
- Bug fix: the "Add
- Mac OS X 10.4 or later
- Java 5