Developer website: dot software
Site Studio is a program that allows you to make professional Web sites with unsurpassed ease, speed, and results. Themes control the layout and look of each Web site while dynamic content plugins control the content. All of this is controlled from a single intuitive window. Once your Web site is done, upload it to an FTP server or a .Mac account with just one click. To build your Web site, choose from over twenty themes, add some pages, and export it. Just don't be too shocked at how easy it is.
The content plugins that ship with this version are:
- WYSIWYG - Custom layouts
- Image Gallery - make galleries of images
- Blog - A diary/blog to write about your day
- Hyperlink - Link to external sites from the navigation bar
- External File - Use files generated outside of Site Studio
- HTML Code - Make pages using HTML
Version 1.1.1 adds a new and completely fixed WYSIWYG engine, FTP upload fixes, and many bug fixes.
Mac OS X 10.2 or later