FotoMagico lets you create professional slideshows from your photos and music with just a few, simple mouse clicks. It sports a very clean and intuitive yet powerful user interface. High image quality, fast performance, and user flexibility were some of the design goals for this application.
- Create the most spectacular slideshows
- Scale, move, rotate, zoom or pan around your images to highlight that part that matters the most.
- Your slides fit together perfectly with the new, gorgeous transitions.
- Provide more meaning with subtle titles here and there.
- The printing feature that was introduced in 5.1 now works for FotoMagico that was purchased on the Mac App Store.
- Using the "Replace Media File…" command now works correctly on placeholder layers. When exporting the slideshow to a QuickTime movie, these layers are now rendered correctly.
- The "Reverse Animation" command now works correctly in all situations.
- OS X 10.10 or later
- Performance in FotoMagico will be best if you have 8GB of RAM (or more), a graphics card with 512MB of video memory (or more) and an SSD instead of a regular hard disk.