Mac-HaBu is an easy-to-use accounting programs with an integrated Invoice module. This program addresses the following users:
- Small to middle companies
- Private households
Also, an accounting program may be useful for users who don't need a balance sheet. Programs which support only the recording of incomes and expenses can show only the actual value. In many cases it is however necessary to include also future transactions (e.g., paying by credit card).
The accounting is in each company a very sensitive part. On the one side it must fulfill
- New report for usage of articles
- The report "Profit + Loss" can be limited to a cost center.
- Accounts can now be used with up to 8 digits for impersonal and 9 for personal-accounts.
- When sending mail (offer, invoice and order), documents can be attached, now.
- When you create offers, invoices and orders, you can enter formulas to calculate values from variables.
- OS X 10.7 or later