Developer website: Universe Software Gmbh
pdf-Recover disables restricted operations on PDF files instantly. It removes the master password and security settings with one click. If you can't remember your password, pdf-Recover will allow to reset encrypted files - and provide without any restrictions.
You cannot print a PDF file?
You cannot copy texts from a PDF?
You cannot edit a PDF document?
Then your file is protected with a 'master password'!
The pdf file use adobe digital rights? Modifying of this rights destroys the pdf file.
pdf-Recover will help very easily. The software removes the 'master password' of a PDF and creates a 1:1 copy of your file without any limitations, that means you can edit, copy and print texts and images from this document.
pdf-Recover will decrypt files up to 256-bit AES R6 (Adobe X) encryption
If you need some further features, please have a look at pdf-Recover Professional!
- Decrypt PDF files which have master password set
- Removes Adobe digital rights management
- Open decrypted document in any PDF viewer without any restrictions - i.e. with edit, copy, print, annotate functions enabled
- Define new security and encryption settings
- Set presentation properties
- Set Acrobat Reader properties (toolbars, thumbnails, layout etc.)
- Save own templates
- Set document titles, author information, topics
- Drag and drop feature
- up to Adobe X and FormDesigner compatible
Please pay attention! pdf-Recover Professional does not work with documents which have user-level passwords set (preventing the files from being opened) and eBooks which requires Adobe Digital Editions.
- OS X 10.5 or later
- Must have Java 1.6 installed on OS X 10.7
- Adobe Reader