CalcAssist gives you the ability to calculate determinants of virtually any size, limited only by computing power. Included is a quite flexible interest (simple as well as compound) calculator, as well as an 'analyzer' for common 3-dimensional objects, using Euclidian geometry. With CalcAssist one can even draw the 2-D cartesian version of a function, as well as a graph defined by custom points entered by the user.
- Added ability to save functions, graphical graph points and determinants to text files.
- Fixed a bug where Graph points would not appear if on limits.
- Graphical graphs and functions are now drawn faster.
- Functions are now defined using the REALbasic native syntax.
- Completely changed the algorithm for drawing grid lines.
- Lines now drawn more accurately on screen.
- Changed the
RequirementsMac OS X 10.1 or later
*Previously available here