ImageBrowser is a simple program for viewing and organising images. The Image Browser window is split into two sections. The list on the left shows a list of all the files in a folder. You can move around all the folders on your hard drive using either the mouse or keyboard. The images can either be shown as thumbnails or generic Finder icons. As each image is selected it is shown in the image view on the right side of the window. There are many other features for managing images.
- Fixed crash in thumbnail generation.
- Added slideshow. Displays a slideshow, using the Finders slideshow mechanism, using the selected images.
- Added a menu item to capture the current frame of the viewed movie as the thumbnail.
- Reworked movie viewing and fixed problem with first movie sometimes not being correct size.
- Fixed/improved drag and drop, and
Mac OS X 10.4 or later