Developer website: Infinity-to-the-Power-of-Infinity
DRDial is a plugin for Apple's Address Book application. It adds a feature to the "action" menu of telephone numbers, called "Dial in Speakers". When selected, the DTMF tones are played through the Mac's speakers. By holding the telephone recevier up against the speaker, one can use this functionality to automatically dial the phone.
- Dial using the fax/voice modem of your Mac, as an alternative to using the speakers.
- Better feedback during playback, thanks to new "bezels". They look very cool and mimic the volume / brightness controls of OS X. The new bezels are "click-through", an oversight in the earlier version.
- Smoother sound when playing through the speakers. The "pop" that sometimes occured at the end of each tone is eliminated now.
- New preferences dialog.
- Control over the volume when playing through the speakers.
- Select any available sound output device.
- Test settings button in preferences. - Tool tips for controls.
- Enhanced documentation.
Mac OS X 10.3 or later