CocoaBooklet lets you create a booklet out of a PDF file, it is a page imposition tool.
A booklet is book that is bound in the middle. Which means that a booklet has four pages printed on one sheet of paper (two on each sides). If you have for example a PDF file with 8 pages, you booklet will look like this:
- First sheet, first side: pages 8 and 1
- First sheet, second side: pages 2 and 7
- Second sheet, first side: pages 6 and 3
- Second sheet, second side: pages 4 and 5
The bottom line is that you simply print your booklet, staple it by the middle, fold it in two and you have a book! more...
- Bugfix: under certain conditions, the PDF Service didn't work
- Interface and help corrected to mirror the change in the way the PDF Service works