Developer website: Hugh Rayner
Orbituary is a game where you try to knock the other players off the screen while staying on the screen yourself. You control a coloured ball, which has the ability to attatch itself to a number of "nodes" which are floating in the arena. By attatching and detatching with the correct timing, you can manovre your way around the arena quickly and accurately.
- Powerup names follow the players who have the powerup around so you can see who has what powerup. When powerups are used/discarded they shatter.
- Three new block types added: Blinking Blocks and Unstable Blocks.
- Two new game types added: Blinkmatch and Unstable
- Deathmatch, using Blinking Blocks and Unstable Blocks.
- Bots should play acceptably on both game types.
- Some scoring issues addressed.
- Extra level, "Nomad Arena" using Periodic Blinking Blocks (can only play if registered).
- Known issue: I don't have sounds for Blink Deathmatch or Unstable Deathmatch yet. For now, using Deathmatch sound instead.
Mac OS X 10.0 or later, QuickTime 4.0 or later, OpenGL.