Developer website: RadicalBreeze
DoThisNow is for creating a wide variety of customizable actions and run any of them in any way you like:
- Configurable hot-keys
- System-wide DoThisNow menu
- At a specific date and time
- Or at any time interval
Just a few real world examples of what you can do with DoThisNow:
- Set a hotkey to change your desktop background to a random picture from a folder. Tired of your current background... just hit a key.
- Set hotkeys to launch your most used applications.
- Set a schedule for your Mac to Optimize itself every night while you sleep.
- Create a set of hotkeys to set custom iChat status.
- Display a message every 15 minutes to remind you to take a break.
- There are so many possibilities. Some that serve a serious need, others that are just plain silly. With a little imagination it's amazing what you can accomplish.
Schedule your computer to perform any of the following tasks:
- Run an AppleScript
- Launch an Application or open a file
- Delete a file
- Type predefined Text
- Type the Date or Time
- Delete the contents of a folder
- Open a URL in the default Web browser
- Set the Desktop Background
- Display a text message
- Speak a message
- Set your iChat status and message
- Play any audio file
- Shut Down your Mac
- Restart your Mac
- Log Out
- Put your Mac to sleep
- Run a Unix command
- Optimize your system
- Empty the trash
- Take Screenshot
- Repair Permissions
- Clear Internet Cache
- Improved speed opening the configuration window.
- Fixed a graphical glitch in the global DoThisNow menu under OS X 10.4.
Mac OS X 10.3 or later