- Configurable hot-keys
- System-wide DoThisNow menu
- At a specific date and time
- Or at any time interval
Just a few real world examples of what you can do with DoThisNow:
- Set a hotkey to change your desktop background to a random picture from a folder. Tired of your current background... just hit a key.
- Set hotkeys to launch your most used applications.
- Set a schedule for your Mac to Optimize itself every night while you sleep.
- Create a set of hotkeys to set
- Improved speed opening the configuration window.
- Fixed a graphical glitch in the global DoThisNow menu under OS X 10.4.