Mutella is a terminal-mode Gnutella client with an intuitive and easy to use interface. Initially written by Max for himself, Mutella has now been released to the general public for the benefit of all of us in need of a solid, high-performance client. Mutella supports all the functionality required to participate as a full-featured node in the Gnutella network. "Full-featured" implies support for file search, download and sharing. Optimized for a high-bandwidth connection, it sets standards for the server performance and stability. However, Mutella is also happy to run on a modest-speed line.
- Stability regained - no crashes anymore
- Consistent tracking of all the file we have ever touched
- Support for gcc 3.4.x
- Documentation updates
- "WhiteList" support to guarantee upload slots to given IPs or nets
- Access to settings via HTTP UI
- Sorting of searches and results in HTTP UI
- Download rate limiting
- Naitive daemon mode (no neew for screen anymore) more...
RequirementsMac OS X 10.2 or later
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software