Taken from a mailing...
Dear Users of Telconi Terminal,
As we're nearing a 1.0 release, a new version (0.94a Rev A) is available for download:
- allows node manager integration with AppleScript and
command line arguments. Includes documentation for integration with InterMapper
- brings all features of version 0.93a to all platforms, including:
- Cut & Paste
- ASCII export
- Version checking
- fixes various problems, including:
- support of SSH1 proxies that can't do 3DES
- support for IOS configurations which assign privileges
based on virtual interfaces
Please note, current preview versions will expire on the 1st of April.
The new version 0.94a will not expire before the 1st of June.
Please send feedback if you encounter any bugs or problems.
Thanks again for your time, suggestions and support,