Before using my program, you need to download the libraries. Mattias Ellert has compiled sets for OS X and packaged them up. You can get them here. You need to download the binary file for SANE, and if your scanner is USB, the binary of libusb.
- Direct access to the SANE library (better multiple scanner support, scanner detection)
- Preferences (you can choose what to do after a scan)
- Removed Settings window (buggy)
- Added Settings drawer (less settings, less buggy)
- Added a nice icon near the scanner name in the scanner list (nice!)
- Lots of bug fixing, we have changed almost everything under the surface