Developer website: Xolomo
Before using my program, you need to download the libraries. Mattias Ellert has compiled sets for OS X and packaged them up. You can get them here. You need to download the binary file for SANE, and if your scanner is USB, the binary of libusb. Choose carefully the versions for YOUR operating system.
- Direct access to the SANE library (better multiple scanner support, scanner detection)
- Preferences (you can choose what to do after a scan)
- Removed Settings window (buggy)
- Added Settings drawer (less settings, less buggy)
- Added a nice icon near the scanner name in the scanner list (nice!)
- Lots of bug fixing, we have changed almost everything under the surface
- Please note this is a beta release. The reason we are doing this is to fix any bugs that might come up. Please post any bugs found to the support forum.