is a powerful personal journal application. It's designed as an analogue of the good old-fashioned page-a-day bound diary - the kind you buy in a stationer's. You write your entries under dated headers and save them collectively by month and year.
It's got tons of features for power-journalers, whilst being friendly, clean and easy for all daily diarists.
- iPhone and iPad versions available
- Video diary capability. Record live video directly into journal entries.
- Optional file encryption
- Two optional layers of password protection
- Multiple journals
- Daily image gallery
- Export to RTF, HTML, PDF, MS Word
- Post entries to Blogger or LiveJournal
viJournal 2.4, which runs on PPC, is still available. See the SkoobySoft website for details and download.