PlistEdit Pro is the most advanced property list editor written for Mac OS X. Property list files are used throughout OS X, and with PlistEdit Pro, users can easily change these files and exert finer control over their systems. You can use PlistEdit Pro in your development work, and its built-in preference file browser lets you explore and tweak your system's settings to your heart's content.
- Full drag and drop and copy/paste support
- Full keyboard navigation of the interface
- The ability to view and edit a property list both in an outline and as raw text
- Support more...
- Fixed a crash that occur when changing fonts in the preferences window
- Fixed a crash that could occur on OS X 10.11 El Capitan when closing a document
- Fixed a bug where the "Replace" button in the find bar wouldn't replace
- If performing a find-and-replace results in an invalid value (e.g., an unparsable date), we now display an error message instead of more...
- OS X 10.9 or later