CADintosh is a 2D-CAD program for technical and architectural drawings.
- Interactive window redrawing (you can work in the same time of the window redrawing)
- Number of elements limited by memory
- Pen oriented mode: 8 line widths/line colors/pens
- Individual mode: line width from 0.0 to 99.99 mm, pattern and colors
- It has a lot of tools like lines, arcs, dimensions, splines, hatching etc.
- Import and export HPGL, DXF, and PICT
- 6 line types (solid, dash, dot-dash, phantom, zigzag, dotted)
- 32000 groups
- 1024 layer
- direct access to views at the right window panel
- Zoom last in the Edit menu
- improved help menu
- possible issue during import of DXF files with extensions fixed
- possible issue with replacing of space with comma in input line during text tool usage fixed
- OS X 10.8 or later