CADintosh is a 2D-CAD program for technical and architectural drawings.
- Interactive window redrawing (you can work in the same time of the window redrawing)
- Number of elements limited by memory
- Pen oriented mode: 8 line widths/line colors/pens
- Individual mode: line width from 0.0 to 99.99 mm, pattern and colors
- It has a lot of tools like lines, arcs, dimensions, splines, hatching etc.
- Import and export HPGL, DXF, and PICT
- 6 line types (solid, dash, dot-dash, phantom, zigzag, dotted)
- 32000 groups
- 1024 layer more...
Note: Version 8 ia a paid upgrade from version 7 or earlier.
- cut tool
- layer popup displays define layer names and colors (if layer color is active)
- resizing of images will now be proportional at the edges
- fixed line break issue in textbox
- other small fixes
- OS X 10.7 or later