Developer website: Bigger Planet
Starbase Defender is an intense game based on a simple concept: defend your starbase from waves of nasty aliens who want to steal your precious gate cores. Evoking old-school shooters of yesteryear, Starbase Defender is sure to have you rotting your brain as you mindlessly blast the baddies and save the universe.
- fixed bug which could cause crash on pre-iMac hardware under OS 9
- added non-HID compliant mouse support for Mac OS X, plus auto-detection of frozen gunsight in game; should help with third party mice and USB Overdrive
- on multi-monitor systems, system cursor now visible on non-game screen during menus
- using return key to flip value of checkboxes (like easy mode check box) now correctly shows changed state of checkbox
- fixed bug with the "slider" controls (the volume and mouse sensitivity) which allowed for values outside the intended range
Mac OS 9.2.2 or later, CarbonLib.