is part tool and part toy. It's a chord reference and composition tool for Mac OS X. It can show chords, play them, and order them into progressions, and it doesn't end there.
- Many Musical Possibilities - From power chords to jazz, it's all there.
- Your Composing Assistant - Arrange chord progressions right in the application to try out new sounds or use it to create accompanyment.
- Have iPod, Will Travel - Chord dictionary and saved progressions can be exported to your iPod.
- Works with MIDI keyboards - Use a MIDI keyboard peripheral to find chords that work with your melodies.
- Print and go - Print out progressions for easy learning when you're away from the computer.
- Reverse Lookup - Punch in the keys, find out the chord.
- Right on time - Convenient metronome and tempo-finder tools built-in.